Birankai International Summer Camp 2016: Registration
The Birankai France Association invites you to the Birankai Europe International Summer Camp 2015.
Open to all from 23rd to 30th of July 2016, Paris, France
With Etsuji Horii shihan 7e dan so Humbo special guest, and Shihans and Shidoins from Birankai Europe
Maryse Hilsz Gymnasium :
34, rue Maryse Hilsz 75020 Paris, France (see the map)
|In partnership with Ville du 20e arrondissement de Paris
Mairie Paris 20e
Adult full course:
- 150 euros, registration before 15th of June 2016
- 160 euros, registration after 15th of June 2016
- 60 euros : Week-end only (23 to 24 July 2016)
- 50 euros : 1 day (6 hours)
- 30 euros : 1/2 day
Young under 18 and people from non-neighboring countries:
- 130 euros : Full course, registration before 15th of June 2016
- 150 euros, registration after 15th of June 2016
- 40 euros : Week-end only (23 to 24 July 2016)
- 30 euros : 1 day (6 hours)
- 20 euros : 1/2 day
Each participant has to find his/her accommodation.
Youth Hostel Le d’artagnan
A Hostel is located near the place of practice : Youth Hostel Le d’artagnan, 80, rue vitruve 75020 Paris (See the map)
Dojo Ann Jyou Kan
You can sleep at he dojo Ann Jyou Kan 93, rue pelleport 75020 Paris (see on map)
Please contact us fby mail or the reservation : email@example.com
The Ann Jyou Kan Dojo (also called Dojo-Ecole de l’Est Parisien) is a 25 minutes walk to the Maryse Hilsz gymnasium. Hosting conditions are:
- Compulsory registration before the 15th of June
- 10 €/night, take your sleeping bag, dojo cleaning participation
Cooking facilities on site: plan your breakfasts and meals. Premises and kitchen must be kept clean.
Reservations by you on www.booking.com, www.airbnb.fr…
To stay in the area, we recommend:
- Le Paris vingt : www.hotel-le-paris-vingt.com
- Le Palma : www.hotelpalma.com
- Ibis : www.accorhotels.com
We suggest you choose hotels in East of paris
The payment will be on site upon arrival in euros.
Anticipate for those who wish supplements for participation at the party and for the T-Shirt of the seminar.